For Immediate Release
Nashville, TN, March 24, 2022 – Space Elements has announced the project kickoff for creation of the Cosmic Matter. Cosmic Matter is Python library which provides many of the functions required in Astronomy, Astrophysics, Math, etc. as well as useful integration mechanisms and various procedural workflows required in the sciences. The library was created by the Founder of Space Elements, Ira Bell.
Cosmic Matter is currently being developed in Python 3.10 as an orchestration and automation library with plans to integrate easily with most programming languages. Notably, Cosmic Matter is being developed as a text based game in which your character can control and automate things in the real world.
Cosmic Matter is governed under a BSD 3-Clause “New” or “Revised” License, which is a permissive license similar to the BSD 2-Clause License, but with a 3rd clause that prohibits others from using the name of the project or its contributors to promote derived products without written consent.
To contribute to the project please reach out to Ira Bell on LinkedIn.
- Cosmic Matter on GitHub: https://github.com/SpaceElements/cosmicmatter
- The BSD 3-Clause “New” or “Revised” License is located here.
- To download and install Python, visit Python.org
- To learn Python, we suggest LearnPython.org
For more information or to contact Space Elements:
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Grants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alliances: email@example.com
- Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org